Wedding planning timeline is a great tool to help you prepare for your special day. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Utilizing a checklist for your wedding planning needs, it can save you a lot of time and hassle in those busy month prior to your wedding.
If you are a naturally organized person, a wedding checklist is something that might come natural. However, not everyone was has organizational skills. That is why we have created a wedding planning timeline to help you get started.
Whether you are creating a 12 month or 6 month wedding planning timeline, you find it so much easier to plan your wedding details. From when to create a guest list to mailing the invitations, you will have every task on a set schedule at your fingertips!
12+ Month Wedding Planning Timeline
This helpful guide will help you create a strategic, detailed and organized timeline for wedding planning!
12+ months before
- Set the wedding date
- Create a wedding budget
- Start to compose guest list
- Start looking around for a venue (Make a list of potential venues and set up times to visit each in person, if possible)
- Meet with and interview prospective wedding planners
- Choose your wedding party
- Book your wedding officiant
- Have an engagement party, if so desired